Young guys experiencing early signs of balding concern about will I go bald if my dad is, well the answer is based on circumstances, because hair loss is inherited, but it’s most likely not your father’s fault. If you’re a man who’s worried about becoming bald, take a good look at your maternal grandfather’s mane. The baldness gene is passed down to men from their mothers via the X chromosome. Female or male baldness is passed down from the generations on either the mother’s or father’s side of the family.
Age, health, food, hormones, seasonal changes, and climate can all have an impact on causes of baldness. Trauma, stress, and anxiety may all have an unfavorable effect on hair development by reducing blood and oxygen availability to the scalp, which is necessary for keeping a healthy head of hair.
Are you serious about solving your hair loss, then continue reading.
Related; will I go bald calculator
If my dad is bald will i go bald
Hair loss affects the majority of men at some point in their lives. In fact, more than 85% of males will have substantially thinning hair by the age of fifty. Male pattern baldness is diagnosed when the hairline at the temples and top of the head begins to recede.
Female pattern alopecia, often known as baldness in women, affects the whole scalp. It might, however, be restricted to the front and top of the scalp. By the age of 40, approximately 40% of women experience noticeable hair loss, according to the American Academy of Dermatology.
Hair loss treatment options for male or female pattern baldness
Best hair products, shampoos, laser hair treatments, and non-surgical hair replacement service are all available at stages of balding. Now understand what we DON’T offer, unlike some other hair loss websites:
- We DON’T offer you a “miracle” herbal cure
- We DON’T use fake testimonials
- We DON’T offer to sell you an overpriced shampoo which will “cure” hair loss
- We DON’T offer “all natural supplements” that aren’t FDA approved and are untested
- We DON’T use airbrushed before and after pictures
- We DON’T offer a “patented” formula drug you’ve never heard of
- We DON’T offer a “free trial” that automatically bills your credit card after a few days
- We DON’T use fake “independent” reviews and product ratings
- We DON’T try to confuse you with made up scientific sounding names
If you’re tired of other companies lying to you and promising results they can’t deliver, it’s time to try us.
I hope this short post have answered your question on, “will I go bald if my dad is”.