Today, you will learn 5 ways how to make hair stop growing on your body, permanent hair removal naturally get rid of hair on face, on chin, on head, on legs and between your eyebrows.
If you are unhappy with hair growth on your face or body, you can employ certain methods to discourage its growth. Everyone’s hair grows at slightly different rates. While the average rate of hair growth is 1/4 to 1/2 inch per month, some individuals experience vastly faster growth rates. Electrolysis is the only treatment method available to permanently stop hair growth altogether. There are also a variety of other methods which significantly discourage hair growth. Does this Spark an idea?
How to make hair stop growing? Instructions
1. Consume soy products – Soy contains phytoestrogen, the plant world’s equivalent of estrogen. Like estrogen, phytoestrogen discourages hair growth. If consumed regularly, you’ll notice decreases in your hair growth. Soy can be found in a variety of different forms, such as tofu, soy nuts, soy nut butter and soy milk.
2. Apply hair growth inhibitor lotion daily – Generally, these lotions contain soy extracts which impede hair growth. You must continue to use the lotion in order to maintain its results. It takes approximately two weeks to notice a decrease in hair growth. You can find hair growth inhibitor lotions in most drug and beauty supply stores.
3. Get electrolysis – During treatment, a licensed technician will insert a needle into a hair follicle and zap it with electricity, effectively killing it. Since each hair follicle needs to be treated individually, many sessions are generally needed to completely stop hair growth in a particular area.
4. Try laser hair removal – The laser’s light targets dark pigmentation in hair follicles. While laser hair removal isn’t approved as a permanent hair removal method, it is FDA-approved as a permanent hair reduction treatment. With repeated sessions, you’ll notice hair growth is significantly reduced. Laser hair removal is most effective on those with dark hair.
5. Use Kalo – Available in most health stores, Kalo is a herbal supplement that naturally slows hair growth. Kalo is available in lotion and cream form. Rub a quarter-sized amount on the area daily for best results. If used regularly, it will prevent some hair follicles from producing new hair. It is not known why Kalo works on some hair follicles and not others. Generally, it takes two to three weeks to see results from using Kalo.