Bad haircut? Wrong hair color? Whatever the reason you may want to learn how to make your hair grow 5 inches in a week than normal to get rid of your problem. You basically have two options that you can choose from.
First I will explain how you can get your hair to grow faster naturally with some very inexpensive and easy ways you can do at home, or you can download a free book that lists in detail the steps you need to follow to not only grow your hair faster but keep it on your head. Eating the right things can actually stop thinning hair in women and hair loss in men, but you have to know what to eat. The body requires a few different vitamins to stay healthy and renew cells, but we will focus specifically on vitamins for hair growth.
Hair grows at a rate of 1/2 of an inch per month normally in regular conditions although sunny and warm days can influence it as well so what we are looking for is how to get this rate to increase on just regular days. You will need to start eating foods with these specific vitamins or start taking a supplement that includes them.
How to make your hair grow 5 inches in a week
Vitamins to get hair to grow 5 inches in a week should include the following:
Kelp To Get Hair To Grow Faster
Kelp is used mainly as a chemical reagent and for dietary deficiencies because it has almost 30 minerals. It is rich in iodine, calcium, sulfur, and silicon. It also contains phosphorus, iron, sodium, potassium, magnesium, chlorine, copper, zinc, and manganese. Furthermore, it has a small amount of barium, boron, chromium, lithium, nickel, silver, titanium, vanadium, aluminum, strontium, bismuth, chlorine, cobalt, gallium, tin, and zirconium.
Kelp is rich in B-complex vitamins. It contains vitamin A, C, E, and G. It also contains anti-sterility vitamin S, and it has anti-hemorrhage vitamin K. Kelp also can help control the thyroid and regulates the body’s metabolism, which helps digest food and can help people that are suffering from hair loss caused by thyroid issues.
Biotin To Get Hair To Grow Faster
An absolute must for the hair growth period. Biotin is also known as vitamin H or B7, and it is a water-soluble B-complex vitamin. People should take a Biotin supplement if they suffer from thinning hair or hair loss. Although our bodies will naturally produce Biotin taking an increased dose will increase their hair growth rate depending on a few metabolism factors.
Food Source: Green peas, lentils, oats, soybeans, sunflower seeds brewer’s yeast, brown rice, and walnuts. Biotin can also be found in good hair care products.
Some of the first signs of biotin and hair loss include hair loss in eyelashes as well as in eyebrows. To avoid hair loss, it is necessary to intake supplements that are rich in biotin contents.
Even shampoo also consists of a certain percentage of biotin where usage of those shampoos will prevent thinning hair and other deficiencies of hair. What Are Healthy levels? On average, a healthy adult should consume at least 30 to 100 micrograms of biotin per day. As this vitamin is water-soluble, it has to be replenished at regular intervals to maintain the exact biotin level in the human body.
Even studies report that biotin and hair loss are directly connected because of how a lack of biotin can also affect the human nervous system. Research also says that people with an A+ blood group will have a lesser percentage of vitamin B in them and those people should consume at least 5 to 8 grams of biotin to add up the vitamins and prevent hair loss or other deficiencies. Consumption of biotin with 5 to 8 grams per day does not result in any side effects and hence people can add up this vitamin content to their diets with no worries.
Regarding biotin and hair loss treatment, people who have diseases like heartburn or GERD or acid reflux, etc will consume antacids along with their medicines and these antacids will absorb the biotin content. Therefore, chances for hair loss and other hair deficiencies will increase if you take these medications regularly. In these cases, you will want to make sure you increase levels to compensate.
You will find that most quality or proven hair loss treatments will include biotin as a key ingredient as the connection between biotin and hair loss has been clinically proven. Here is a list of Proven treatments you can choose from.
Horsetail To Get Hair To Grow quicker
Horsetail plant has high silica content which repairs cells quickly and stimulates blood circulation, assisting in nourishing and strengthening hair follicles making hair grow faster. This is a key ingredient in most hair loss vitamins for females such as Tress Anew for women.
Women Hair Loss Vitamins
Which hair loss vitamins will help women with hair grow 5 inches in a week, thinning hair or hair loss?
Women’s hair loss vitamins do need to be a bit different then men because of the body’s hormones and menstrual cycles.
Women with hair loss or thinning hair have many causes which include several factors like,
· Stress: It has been scientifically proven that women are more concerned about how others perceive them and has caused stress.
· Lack of iron: blood is the catalyst for nutrients to the hair follicle and the menstrual cycle can remove the main source of iron from the female body.
· Thyroid: Menopausal women experience hair loss cause by the thyroid.
A deficiency in Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin B1, iron will certainly cause thinning hair and hair loss.
Vitamin A affects hair loss in women indirectly as it is needed to produce sebum (Scalp oil), which protects the hair from becoming dry. A dry scalp often is the cause of dandruff and in most cases leads to a thick scalp causing thinning hair and hair loss.
Vitamin C is an antioxidant and helps to make skin and hair healthy by aiding with the body’s metabolism by converting fat and carbohydrates into energy. Vitamin C can also prevent hair breakage and split ends because it helps in the development of healthy collagen that binds tissues together.
Iron is a mineral but it is very important for women because of the role it plays in the blood. Iron’s role in the blood is the help with the production of both hemoglobin (the substance that carries oxygen within the red blood cells) and Myoglobin. Myoglobin is a form of hemoglobin found in muscle tissues. Iron is also involved in the oxygenation process of our body’s red blood cells. The menstrual cycle will affect the amount of iron in the bloodstream and is often recommended by doctors for women as an extra daily supplement.
Vitamin B1 or Thiamine actually makes the hair healthy because aids in protein building as the hair itself are made of protein. A lack of B1 in your diet can certainly cause thinning hair and then hair loss. Other vitamin B complexes like B5 and B6, and let’s not forget vitamin E for increased circulation. All play an important role if female hair health and female pattern baldness. Women like volume and shine and you have to have healthy hair to get this kind of look.
B6 Vitamin (Pyridoxine)
This is a key vitamin because of the way it helps the body’s immune system. A lack of Vitamin B6 can result in fatigue and mood swings.
Food Source: Fish and seafood, poultry and meats, beans and peas, potatoes, ready-to-eat cereals, Bananas, Oatmeal, egg beans, carrots, cauliflower, bran, nuts, and eggs.
Zinc deficiency can contribute a lot to hair loss because without zinc and other related minerals, your hair shafts get weakened, causing hair breakage and very slow hair regrowth. Zinc benefits for hair include the promotion of cell reproduction, tissue growth, and repair of broken tissues. It also maintains the oil-secreting glands that are attached to your hair follicles, which combats dandruff thus decreasing their chances of falling off.
This is a natural herb that inhibits the action of testosterone and 5 Alpha to create another hormone called DHT which slows the rate of hair growth. This has to be taken as a supplement as it cannot be found in a natural food source. For men this is a key ingredient in most hair loss vitamins such as Folifort.
Folifort to make your hair grow super fast
One of the best products I on the market today is called Folifort hair growth. It is a 28-day hair growth accelerator treatment formulated with vital vitamins and proteins resulting in thicker hair. Clinical tests show Hair Plus increases hair growth up to 123% in 28 days. As a result, Folifort is now among the best-selling hair growth supplement products available. The supplement supplies proteins to protect the hair shaft strengthens prevents dryness and breakage, improves gloss, texture, manageability, and adds body.
Folifort hair growth supplement and Minoxidil – can be used together for optimal results. The active ingredients derived from Saw Palmetto and vitamin B-6 stimulate more rapid hair growth.
Ayurveda Remedies Hair Loss Cure
You can learn some step-by-step instructions on how to make your hair grow 5 inches in a week. The book has been helping men and women reverse hair loss and grow healthy new heads of hair. Based on her extensive research of what works and what doesn’t, the Ayurveda Hair Loss Cure really can help create a permanent restoration of hair growth.
— What you’re doing wrong that’s making your hair fall out
— The secrets of using herbs and vodka to grow your peach fuzz back into a fine head of hair
— What the makers of Rogaine don’t want you to know
— The Ayurveda Hair Loss Cure that makes hair grow faster
— The only right way to shampoo
— How to stimulate healthy hair growth from the inside out
The Book reveals Ayurveda Remedies Hair Loss Cure exclusive, simple, seven-step program that has helped thousands of people re-grow their hair. Grow Hair Fast also includes Ayurveda hair loss recipes for the best homemade hair-care products with special herbs, oils, and mixtures that she has developed, plus important information on chemical and surgical hair-loss solutions.
Hair growth in 2 months
It’s a depressing feeling when you are in a bus stop next to a man your age with full healthy hair. You’ve tried everything, from using the latest wonder shampoo to having medical treatments. You just don’t know what else you can do.
How to make your hair grow 5 inches in a week at home remedies are often laughed as being old wives’ tale but the fact that people have been using them for centuries must mean that something must be true in there. Here are a few home remedies to make hair growth in 2 months from bald that you could try.
1. Rosemary concoction. Rosemary is known to have a cleansing and soothing effect on the body. It has been used since the olden times to promote hair growth. Take a few sprigs of rosemary and boil it in water for a few minutes. Let it cool down and wash your hair and scalp. Leave it for 5 to 10 minutes and wash off then dry.
2. Aloe Vera massage. Used by the Egyptians as moisturizers, women over the centuries have been using this to clean the scalp and add moisture to it. You can cut off a piece of aloe from the plant itself and squeeze it directly to your scalp. Leave for 5 to 10 minutes. Raw aloe vera is slimy so be sure to wash it after. It also has thorns so be careful when handling the aloe stalk.
3. Oil essences. The Greeks have been using olive oil to make their hair shiny and smooth. They also massage their scalp with olive oil. Olive oil is a known antiseptic, and it cleans the scalp, encouraging hair to grow uninterrupted. You can also add rosemary and lemon grass to the olive oil by immersing them for 2 to 4 weeks. An alternative is coconut virgin oil which has the same antiseptic and moisturizing quality of olive oil.
4. Mayonnaise. It may seem strange, but mayonnaise is a popular remedy for hair loss. The egg yolk and oil in the mayonnaise has intense moisturizing effect on the scalp and hair. It is best to do this in the evening. Smooth mayonnaise on the hair and on the roots of the hair. Wrap your hair in a shower cap and leave overnight. In the morning, you can wash it off. If you feel uncomfortable sleeping with mayonnaise on your hair, you can wash it off after a few hours.
5. Water. Drink lots of it. Water has wonderful hydrating effects on the body as well as on the scalp. Both a home remedy and a medical fact, drinking eight to ten glasses a day can provide much needed moisture to your hair, encouraging hair growth.
Stop hair loss and obtain the best hair loss treatments & products to grow hair fast today!
How to make your hair grow 5 inches in a week naturally
- Yemeni has a natural remedy for hair loss: Soak fenugreek (AKA maithray) in deep pot of water overnight. Massage the liquid into the scalp and wrap with a cloth for 3 hours. Repeat everyday for 1 month.
- Massage the scalp with uncooked egg yolk, yes it seems gross but it has worked for many people, leave it for 1 hour and wash it out.
- Smear Red Henna on the scalp and wait for 1 hour, then wash, Repeat for 10-14 days. Be ware- your hair will turn red from the henna!
- Smear castor oil on the scalp and the hair roots but not on the hair, wrap the hair with a newspaper, tie with a cloth and leave overnight, wash in the morning. Repeat every 7-10 days (results will come after 6-7 treatments).
- Home remedy for hair loss: boil 1 cup of water, add 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds, cook for 5 minutes, cool and drink.
- Herbal cure for hair loss: blanch scented geranium leaves in boiling water, strain, cool and use to wash the hair.
- Rub olive oil into the scalp to reduce hair loss is one of the more popular home remedies.
- Boil rosemary leaves in water, strain and save the liquid in a glass bottle. Use to wash the hair every day. You can also put the rosemary water in a sprayer and spray the hair every morning.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of olive oil, rosemary, 1 lemon juice and 1 egg yolk. Apply on the hair roots for half an hour and wash off.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of cumin to 1/2 a cup of olive oil and rub into the scalp, leave for half an hour and wash off.
- Yemeni home remedy: Mix Olive leaves with peach leaves, pomegranate leaves, buckthorn leaves, Henna, olive oil, and some salt. Grind and boil the mixture then leave to cool. Drain through a fabric and save in a container. Smear on the hair before bed time and leave for the whole night, wash in the morning. Repeat for 1-2 weeks. It will make the hair stronger and darker and will grow some new hair.
- Yemeni home medicine: Grind myrtle leaves and saturate in water for 24 hours. Apply on hair, cover with a fabric and leave for the whole night (can also add olive oil and salt). Wash in the morning with cold or warm water. Repeat for 2 weeks.
- Take one gram black pepper and 100 grams curd then mix them properly. Apply this mixture on your scalp and wash your hair with warm water. Use this treatment once in a week. It is very useful remedy for hair loss.
- In 2 liter of water put 200 grams amla, shikakai and reetha then boil it until water reduces to half. Apply this mixture on your scalp and leave it for 3 hours. Rinse your hair with warm water. Use this remedy regularly for three months. It is one of the effective treatments for this problem.
- Take 2 tablespoon honey, 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder and 3 tablespoons olive oil then mix them properly. Apply this paste on your affected areas and leave it for 20 minutes. Rinse it with water. It is one of highly beneficial remedy for baldness or hair loss.
- Mix equal quantity of curd and camphor then keep this mixture aside for some time. Apply this paste on your effected scalp and leave it for 4 hours. Wash you hair with warm water. It is one of the best remedies for this problem.
- Take onion juice and honey then mix them properly. Apply this mixture on your affected areas. It is one of the simple remedies for hair loss.
- You can also take honey and egg yolk then mix them properly. Cover the entire affected scalp and leave it for 2 hours. Wash you hair with water. It is one of the good treatments for this problem.
Remember these things can also grow your hair 19 inches overnight without products: Keep your hair & root clean, message your scalp with some herbal oil to help increase circulation and take balanced diet rich in green vegetables, protein, cereals, fruits etc. to help supply the hair follicle with the required nutrients.
How to make your hair grow 5 inches in a week black hair
The only proven hair growth for black hair available today contains key ingredients which we will discuss in a moment, that target the follicle directly and can regrow hair and make hair thicker. African American hair loss does, in fact, affect both men and women and I can offer you suggestions to help with your thinning hair, hair loss, crown balding and damaged or dry hair problems.
There are many vitamins for making your hair grow 5 inches in a week for black hair that directly contribute to strong hair hormones like the B vitamins. B vitamins bring oxygen to the scalp via hemoglobin in the red blood cells and increased circulation is key to hair growth, keeping in mind that you can increase blood flow using topical solutions such as minoxidil but without proper nutrition, there will be very little hair growth or none at all.
Growth for black hair really isn’t any different than any other hair type with the exception of the hair structure. In more detail how to making your hair grow 5 inches in a week for black hair requires different treatments because of the way the hair is structured.
Black Hair Structure
Cuticle: This is the outer layer of the hair. All hair is made up of many thin colorless layers of scales that interlock with the cells of the hair’s inner root sheath, these firmly anchor it in the hair follicle. Black hair cuticle layers for the most part are twice the thickness of that of Caucasian humans.
Cortex: This is the next layer of the hair. These hair cells are tightly bound around one another and give hair strength and elasticity. It is partly hollow and contains melanin, which gives the hair color. This is the most sensitive part of the hair and can be affected by chemicals, hair dryers, and curling irons.
Medulla: This is the very center of the hair and is made of a keratin structure and looks like a honeycomb.
Melanin: is contained in the cortex and is the substance that determines the color of our hair. When there is no more melanin being produced in our hair and the center is hollow our hair appears white or gray. The more melanin in the cortex, the darker our hair is. Black hair growth is actually dark brown melanin even though the hair looks black in color.
The follicle Is the root of the hair and is where the hair grows. Parts of the follicle receive many nutrients and elements from the bloodstream including hair loss vitamins, carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen. These are required for the growth of black hair.
Sebaceous/Sudoniferous Glands: Sebaceous (oil) and the sudoriferous (sweat) glands are located under the skin and are attached to the hair follicle. The sebaceous glands are responsible for keeping the hair moist by releasing a continuous supply of waxy sebum oil onto the hair shaft and onto the scalp.
The sebum oil will leave toxins on the scalp which include acids, water, salts, and bacteria. These will dry on the scalp causing an itchy, dry, flakey scalp If not removed effectively will lead to dandruff. It is recommended to use a safe and effective hair loss shampoo with a hair loss conditioner because it can strengthen hair, and prevent dandruff, by effectively removing sebum build-up and neutralizing toxins on the scalp.
I have seen many African American women who have experienced varying degrees of thinning hair, hair loss, or damaged hair with the main cause being their hairstyles. Stress on the follicle will affect the growth of black hair because the follicle cannot handle constant strain day after day. I’m not suggesting to stop dreds but limit the days you have them in and not do it too often.
I am often asked if you can regrow hair…well this depends on a few things but one of the main considerations is the cause of course. It’s easier for me to explain what can make hair healthy and prevent thinning hair or hair loss and what is best for the growth of black hair specifically.
First, the follicle needs the proper nutrients to grow hair fast just like everything else in the human body but there are specific nutrients required to regrow hair. Specifically for African American women, growth for black hair requires less stress on the follicle and an increase of B-vitamins, Biotin, Magnesium, Horsetail Silica, and para-Amino Benzoic Acid.
I know this sounds complicated but proven hair loss supplements will have these ingredients. The use of minoxidil 2% for women (AKA Rogain) becomes important as it is an FDA-approved hair loss treatment and will increase the circulation in the scalp. Word of caution, some mild side effects include scalp irritation and upset stomach. How soon you see hair growth will depend on the hair growth cycle. Learn how to apply the minoxidil properly.
For African American men proper nutrients are almost the same, B-vitamins, Biotin, Magnesium, Zinc, and a very KEY ingredient called Saw Palmetto. I have seen men take just Saw Palmetto 2000mg a day and had great success with hair regrowth but growth for black hair should include the ingredients listed above as a minimum.
Men that have used minoxidil 2% with the required nutrients experience a very high success rate which is why products like Provillus and Procerin are so popular. You can learn how to properly apply the minoxidil known as the brand name Rogaine.
Conclusion to make hair grow 5 inches in a week explained
Hair is formed at the base of a hair follicle. A follicle resembles a pouch that is located below the skin. What we usually call hair is the hair shaft, which is nothing but hardened tissue that grows from a follicle.
Our head contains thousands of hair follicles. However, all of them are not active at the same time. It has been observed that not more than 80% of our follicles are producing hair growth at any one time. The remaining 20% of the follicles are asleep or dormant.
Then our inactive or dormant hair follicles start working again, they push out old hair while producing a new one. Our hair grows from the follicle at an average rate of a one-half inch every month. The hair growth continues for a period varying between four and seven years, after which there sets in a ‘resting’ phase. After this resting phase, it is time for the hair to fall out. As a hair falls out, a new hair grows in its place after a gap of three weeks to three months. There are chances of us losing 50 to 100 hairs on any day. Some of us lose even more than that, not to regrow hair back again.
Hair grows differently from person to person, depending on age, weight, metabolism, hormones, ethnicity, medications, and Genes. However, our hair growth effectively covers three distinct phases: anagen, catagen, and telogen. The anagen phase is also called the active growth phase. This phase continues for several years. At any given time, the major portion (85%) of our body hair is found to be in this phase.
During this anagen phase, the hair has an abundance of melanin (Pigment). The catagen or the regressive phase lasts for nearly two weeks, during which the hair stops growing but has not yet shed. It has been observed that about 3 – 4% of our body hair is in this phase at any given time. The telogen phase or the resting phase continues for 5 – 6 weeks, at the end of which the hair falls out and a new hair begins to take shape. Nearly 10-13% of our body hair is in this phase at any given time.
There is an extensive loss of hair when more hair enters and stays in this phase. Research has established that the shock caused to the human system by stress and sickness can result in a larger percentage of hair staying in the resting phase, leading to reduced active hair regrowth along with an accelerated period of loss of hair.