Why can I see my scalp through my hair and is it normal to see the scalp when hair is wet? A common question males and females ask when it comes to hair health problems. This is not normal when you can see your scalp through your hair front, it’s just one early signs of balding, however it means the hair is thinning when your hair doesn’t get enough or lacks the right nutrients supplements for supporting hair follicle and certain vitamins that build for hair growth strength.
When I can see my scalp through my hair when it’s up or wet, I get afraid of getting a bald head, and I know the worry-some and stressful this can be for you. This article will help you fix this problem so continue to read to find the best hair supplement solution for this hair loss issue.
According to the United States of America (USA) Academy of Dermatology (AAD), said 80% of people losing their hair, It can be normal if your hair scalp is visible if you are in your mid 40th, but it can also be other underline hair condition, your hair can fall out because of certain lifestyle behaviour.
Why can I see my scalp through my hair?
When the scalp is visible it can be a normal common condition called seborrhoeic dermatitis and scalp psoriasis that affects the scalp, which can cause dryness, redness, hair thinning, and Flaky skin. Another normal reason, your scalp can also be visible when standing under a light, when combing, parting, stringy, and through wet hair.
What color is a healthy scalp?
It can be back, white and brown, whatever color a person might be when looking in the mirror. However, a healthy scalp does look clean and free from white flakes, dandruff, redness, dryness, irritation and should feel soft.
What to do if scalp is visible?
You can help your scalp when showing by combing or brushing with the right technique to hide thinning hair and balding at the crown when parting, simple applying:
- hair growth shampoo
- Oil moisturize
- Wax to bald hair
- Volume Shampoo
- Hair dying
Note that some shampoo might cause hair to be dry.
How to maintain healthy scalp?
To prevent seeing your scalp through your hair is to eat healthily, there are many proteins to strengthen your hair, there is a range of vegges and colorful fruits for antioxidants.
Nutrients with vitamins A, C, B, Omega-3, and minerals can be beneficial for maintaining the visibility of the scalp to condition hair. Include healthy diet food for hair growth like:
- Spinach: this can bring oxygen to the hair follicles support red blood cells and contain calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, vitamins B1, B2, B6, C, E, and 80% folate.
- Walnuts: this naturally high in selenium, nuts are an important mineral for scalp health they are anti-inflammatory, contain polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs), beneficial to reduce scaly skin, dry scalp, support, and the function of the hair cell. It’s also certain vitamins B, E, zinc, iron, magnesium, and potassium.
- Parsley: this will give you, vitamin C, E, Carotenoids, potassium, and vitamin A which are needed by the body to create sebum, the oily secreted by the sebaceous glands that are a natural scalp conditioner.
- Oily fish: such as trout, salmon, and sardines which contain omega-3, vitamin B12, protein, and 16% iron, they all essential nutrients for scalp and healthy hair.
- Flax-seeds: they are a great plant-based source of omega-3 fats vitamin B1, phosphorus, magnesium, and selenium, which are also good for healthy hair scalp.
If you have shortage of hair vitamins and mineral try taking dietary supplements.
The Restolin #1 Hair Support Supplement is pack with all the right similar nutrients, zinc, biotin and natural ingredients to support hair growth, thin hair, bald spot, scalp health and more.
Conclusion – Why can I see my scalp through my hair
When do I see my scalp through my hair become serious?
Seeing scalp through your hair can become serious when depending on and how much hair you lose, if noticing the scalp on top of your head becomes much more visual from the norm each day, the possibility is that your hair is falling out. When seeing a lot of your hair on the pillow, a massive amount falling out on your shoulder, while showing, combing, or brushing. This could be an underline problem, and you should seek medical treatment early or find a dermatologist.
- Does Ben Affleck Wear a Toupee? Unraveling the wig Mystery - December 4, 2023
- Anthony Edwards Bald | Embracing a New Look in the NBA - December 3, 2023
- Thin Hair vs Thick Hair in Males | Break Down the Differences - December 3, 2023