My biggest mistake was not known what ingredient in shampoo causes hair loss, and I won’t make you make that mistake like I did.
There are chemicals in shampoo that causes hair loss, so before you start blaming your hair loss on your DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) or genetics, think about what you’re using to wash your hair.
It’s possible that the underlying cause of your hair loss is there in front of your eyes: your shampoo and conditioner.
Many ingredients in hair cleansing shampoos are developed to remove impurities from the scalp and having your hair feeling clean and light. Some shampoo and conditioner ingredients, on the other hand, may be doing the exact opposite of what you want, such as harming your hair but also causing hair loss.
Ingredient in shampoo that causes hair loss
Film-forming agents develop and from around the hair follicle, preventing new hair growth, according to research. Some shampoo that causes hair loss are the multiple 2 in 1 shampoos and conditioners include an excessive amount of chemicals, which can cause problems.
Ingredient chemical in shampoo that causes hair loss include:
- Silicones – guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, dimethicone, and xanthan gum
- Conditioning and pearlising agents – glycol distearate and glycol stearate
- Thickening resins – polyethylene glycol and sodium chloride
- Alcohol – This can dry the hair if used in large amounts –
The higher the proportion, the closer the ingredient is to the top of the list.
- Fragrances and artificial colours – FD & C or D&C followed by a colour or a number
- Parabens – methylparaben and propylparaben
- Greasers – lanolin, mineral oil, and petroleum
- Irritants – diethanolamine, triethanolamine, and propylene glycol
- Preservatives – imidazolidinyl urea
Chemical free shampoo offers you the same benefits that regular shampoo does, but does not contain harmful chemicals. Often, chemical free shampoo will also not include synthetic scents or dyes.
Related post; best shampoo for bald head.
What is a chemical free shampoo
A chemical free shampoo does everything that chemical based shampoos can do, but it also provides you with a range of benefits, including health and safety. If you are having reactions to traditional shampoo products, you should make the switch to chemical free products as soon as possible. Just about, anyone can benefit from using these and are no restrictions on the types of hair that can use them.
There are a number of chemical free shampoo products on the market. Many of them work very well for most types of hair. You will want to choose these the same way you would for any hair product in which you may invest. For example, if you have curly hair, or want full body hair, choose the right shampoo product for that type of hair. If you need a product for dry hair, then that is another option, you have available to you.
Many of the chemical free shampoo products on the market are free from scents that are not natural. Colorings like chemical based dyes as well as manufactured scents are what cause many of the health concerns in individuals. Most chemical free shampoos will have natural products only for any smell or color they have. They may look a bit different from other products, and they may smell more natural, too. The key is that they are missing those harmful toxins that cause health concerns in individuals.
What Ingredient in Shampoo Causes Hair loss Label
Always check the label of the shampoo before buying to see if any of the chemical in shampoo that causes hair loss we have mention in this article.
If you like, there are more topics on what causes hair loss.
- Sarah Jakes Roberts Wigs: A Symbol of Style and Faith - November 30, 2023
- Where Do Celebrities Buy Their Wigs | Uncovering the Secrets - November 30, 2023
- 6 + Celebrities Who Wear Wigs – Unveiling Behind the Scenes - November 29, 2023