The majority of men searching for stages of a receding hairline are looking for a treatment that works to turn back the hand’s clock on reversing male bald pattern stages of receding hairline.
The Receding hairline stages are the first thing you see when looking at a person, of course, the front of the head and the frontal hairline in particular. When the hairline is receding, it can make you look older.
What age does a receding hairline start?
Male pattern baldness stages are characterized by the hair different types of receding hairlines from each side of the forehead, known as “m-shaped receding hairline”. A receding hairline is most common among males over the age of 25 but can occasionally be seen as early as mid-teens.
However, you can find some related sub-topic below:
- Signs of balding at 20
- 15 year old receding hairline
- Beard Growth for Black Man
- Beginning male pattern baldness
- Is Norwood 2 balding
Normal receding hairline
The average person’s head has about 100,000 hair follicles. Each follicle on top of your head will grow an average of about 20 individual hairs in a person’s lifetime. A normal amount of hair loss may be about 100 strands per day and a receding hairline normally fades 1.5 inches back from the forehead, which can turn into a mature hairline.
Fundamentally, normal receding hairline or baldness is missing hair where you used to have it on your head. The most prevalent form of hair loss is a hair thinning problem called androgenic alopecia or more commonly known as male pattern baldness that appears in adult men. The degree of baldness can widely vary and ranges from alopecia areata, which is some loss to alopecia totalis (AT), which is a total loss of hair from the head to the extreme Alopecia Universalize is involved total hair loss from the entire body.
7 Stages of a Receding Hairline
How to get your unwanted stages of receding hairline under control with help from the Hamilton-Norwood scale, A doctor by the name of Mr. Hamilton created the Norwood scale in 1951 and is used today by doctors to measure the 7 stages of hair loss progresses. However, it can be used to define stages of a receding hairlines:
- Stage 1: receding hairlines the first stage is minimal or non-existent; this is a receding hairline early stage in which, if there are hair loss precedents in the family, a frequent review is advisable to see if the receding hairlines progress.
- Stage 2: receding hair loss on both sides of the forehead is noticeable, though it can last for many years. As we said before, in some cases the frontal of the hair are evenly distributed and in some cases, the hair will most likely disappear from both sides, but rarely in the middle of the area.
- Stage 3: When it comes to stage 3 of your front hairline receding, it have been said that receding hairline beginning stages treatment are very important. This is where baldness occurs in the first row, and hair begins to fall out from the crown: you may consider a hair loss fix from a hair transplant.
- Stage 4: Alopecia balding develops, and appears in the hair thinning areas on the crown, as well as on the forehead and side part.
- Stage 5: When it comes to receding hairline and pattern baldness, the crowns and hairless are separated with a narrow strip that still covers the hair. When notice from above, the area of the hair is shaped like a horseshoe.
- Stage 6: thin hair and frontal hairline have receded so much that the hair strip that separated them from the crown is gone: From now on we are talking about hair loss, and the only lasting solution to restore lost hair is a receding hairline surgery.
- Stage 7: When we reach this stage of hair loss, we are no longer just talking about receding hairline but about general and chronic hair loss. Where the hair disappears almost completely, except on both sides and in the back of the neck: these will be a donor area that is FUE for hair transplantation.
What causes men balding stages receding hairline?
Numerous factors act alone or in combination to contribute to the causes of a receding hairline. Though a receding hairline is more frequently observed in men than women, it remains a significant issue for both sexes. Excessive hair loss can lead to a receding hairline. Studying the underlying causes behind the receding hairline problem can help in treating the condition. Earlier, older people suffered from this condition. Nowadays, people in their twenties are also having this issue.
Why is my hairline receding?
Factors such as disease, enzyme activity, or psychological stressors contribute to the causes of a receding hairline:
- Male pattern baldness or androgenic alopecia– This is the most contributing factor to this problem why your hairline receding male and female. Caused due to the production of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) which binds itself to hair follicles and causes them to shrink, this condition can drastically reduce hair growth leading to sparse hair all over and almost no hair around the temples.
- Genetics– People inherit genes that can cause baldness. No side of the family is more or less responsible. Androgen, a male hormone, is converted to dihydrotestosterone when it is acted upon by an enzyme 5 alpha-reductase. People who have inherited male pattern baldness have more enzyme action due to which dihydrotestosterone binds with a more number of hair follicles, causing grave hair loss problems.
- Stress– Sudden illness, surgery, and poisoning can lead to increased shedding of hair, which can lead to a receding hairline. Traumas and childbirth can even lead to hair loss.
- Hormones – a decrease in estrogen levels in women and testosterone levels in men can lead to receding hairlines. This is the reason why age is also considered a factor leading to hair issues.
- Medications – Certain medications can cause accelerated loss of hair like drugs rich in vitamin A, anti-depressants, and medication for blood pressure, heart disease, gout, cholesterol, etc.
- Chemotherapy – used to treat cancer can lead to a drastic reduction in the amount of hair.
- Infections– Fungal infections and diseases like diabetes and lupus can cause excessive loss of hair. Also, diseases that weaken the immune system can cause hair loss. Sebaceous cysts can also lead to hair loss. Insufficient blood supply to the hair follicles can lead to hair fall, as the follicles die out when they do not get enough nutrition.
Other diseases cause receding hairline
Other diseases that can lead to hair loss include:
- Thyroid gland disorders.
- Alopecia areata.
- Adrenal gland tumours.
The receding hairline stages can be mostly attributed to the higher and faster enzyme and dihydrotestosterone action in the frontal portion of the head.
Receding hairline stages black male treatment
More searches are made each day titled, “black male receding hairline” and does rogaine work for black males, Yes! it could be an alternative option of receding hairline surgery.
But many black men do experients hair loss and receding crown hairline. In more cases, like any other hair fall, the issue may be related to the cause of genetic trait, and dihydrotestosterone DHT has been mentioned before above.
Below are some African and Indian natural home practice ayurvedic receding hairline black men treatments you can choose from!
Massage – Massaging your hair with natural oils like coconut oil, neem oil, and olive oil, etc. produces better results. Massaging improves blood circulation to the scalp. It also helps in the removal of wastes from the scalp and increased the flow of nutrients.
Coconut milk – apply topically on the area of the scalp where you want your hair to regrow. Leave it overnight and wash your head in the morning with cold water. This should help with thinning hairline black males and must be used in the early stages to get effective results.
Onions – This vegetable has high sulfur content. Apply onion juice to the scalp and leave it to soak in for an hour before shampooing. The paste of cinnamon powder and olive oil is also an excellent home remedy to treat receding hairline.
Proper Diet and Vitamins – Include foods rich in vitamins in your diet. Avoid stress. Practice stress management techniques like meditation and yoga to get rid of stress.
Hair loss prevention:
- Drugs like minoxidil, finasteride, procerin, rogaine, etc can promote regrowth of hair.
- Proper nutrition.
- Clean scalp.
- Discontinuing medications.
How to stop receding hairline treatment Option
Thе рrоblеm оf receding hаirlinе саn bе treated with mеthоdѕ which inсludе administering mеdiсаtiоnѕ, hair trаnѕрlаntѕ оr flap surgery.
1. Orаl mеdiсаtiоn: The firѕt оrаl mеdiсаtiоn whiсh iѕ commonly рrеѕсribеd iѕ knоwn as finasteride. Thiѕ раrtiсulаr drug hеlрѕ trеаt frоntаl bаldnеѕѕ bу inсrеаѕing hair count аnd mаking way fоr the production of nеw ѕсаlр hаir. It basically blocks thе DHT. However, this mеdiсinе offers promising and dеѕirеd results, оnlу whеn taken with a lifеtimе commitment. This iѕ bесаuѕе, оnсе thе mеdiсаtiоn iѕ ѕtорреd, thе nеw grоwth will аlѕо cease. 1 mg per dау muѕt be thе gеnеrаl dоѕаgе of thе mеdiсinе.
2. Minоxidil: Thеn соmеѕ аnоthеr drug known аѕ minоxidil, whiсh аlѕо, has tо be continued fоr thе rеѕt оf the life. It hаѕ a topical аррliсаtiоn оn the scalp. Thiѕ hеlрѕ to stimulate the blооd сirсulаtiоn tо the scalp аnd hаir fоlliсlеѕ. Application muѕt bе twice a dау; оnсе in thе mоrning аnd thеn аgаin before going to bеd. Thiѕ оintmеnt iѕ nоt suitable to bе uѕеd оn a ѕсаlр ѕuffеring frоm open sores оr wounds.
3. Hаir transplants: Thе procedure of hаir transplants iѕ thоught to bе a mоrе реrmаnеnt kind оf trеаtmеnt for thе рrоblеm. This method iѕ employed fоr саѕеѕ which are too ѕtubbоrn tо bе tасklеd with medications. Hеrе thе areas which have littlе оr no hаir growth аrе rерlасеd bу аrеаѕ with healthy hair grоwth. Onсе the imрlаntаtiоn оf nеw hаir grаftѕ is dealt with, thеrе are 99% сhаnсеѕ of ѕurvivаl and thе nеw hair grоwth dоеѕ nоt remain susceptible to DHT.
4. Flар ѕurgеrу: Talking аbоut flар ѕurgеrу, thе рrоѕресt is hаzу аnd it is knоwn tо be thе least desirable орtiоn for trеаting frоntаl bаldnеѕѕ. Thе рrосеdurе rесuреrаtеѕ intо аn unnatural арреаrаnсе as hаir bеginѕ tо grоw in thе wrong direction. Thiѕ mаkеѕ it ԛuitе difficult tо ѕtуlе.
5. Natural treatment: Natural remedies are becoming quite popular with varying degrees of results. You should probably try these first as they are less expensive, have few side effects, and can be done at home. Here is a product that has proven quite effective has Ayurvedic treatment for male pattern baldness.
How to stop stages of a receding hairlines and preventing future hair loss procedures take some time to act. Usually, results are really insignificant. Some people resort to hair transplant treatment to get back their hair.
Balding stages and receding hairline stages problems should not be treated lightly, as they might have other serious diseases as their causes. It is best to consult a doctor and find out the cause before resorting to any treatment.