Aphogee hair vitamins ingredients
According to the company aphogee nutritional supplement for healthy hair reviews, it is the vitamins and other minerals in the product that make it work so well. The list of ingredients for Aphogee Supplement for Healthy hair growth is:
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin B6
- Folic Acid
- Vitamin B12
- Pantothenic Acid
- Fo Ti Root Extract
- Lycium Berry Extract
- Dong Quai Root 5:1 Extract
- Soy Lecithin
- Organic Sulfur Complex
- Protein Hydrolysate
- Other Ingredients listed by a very small percentage: Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Calcium Silicate and Hypromellose, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Titanium Dioxide, and Riboflavin
While there is indeed a great number of vitamins and minerals in this product, there is nothing in the product that can be found in a good multi-vitamin and some herbal tea. The only difference is that the price of the ApHogee Supplement for Healthy Hair is going to be much higher.
The company’s website lists several benefits that are said to be unique to the product. These benefits include:
* Provides vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients: So does a good multi-vitamin.
* For best results on damaged or delicate hair: No mention here about how the product will re-grow your hair.
* Use with ApHogee maintenance products: Not sure how this is a benefit, but it was listed, so here it is.
* Fortified with 100% of the minimum daily requirement of vitamin E, B1, B2, B6, B12, as well as other minerals and extracts that have been shown to be beneficial for healthy hair growth: Good health has nothing to do with hair loss.
* One tablet a day is all it takes! 30 ct. box: At least you don’t have to take a large number of ApHogee pills daily.
ApHogee hair growth Supplement for Healthy Hair should simply be labelled a supplement for a healthy body. There are many vitamins and minerals in the product that are essential for life; it’s just that none of them are essential for hair growth. It sounds good to say that a healthy body would be the ideal place to grow hair, but it simply isn’t the case. There are plenty of guys at the gym who are in excellent shape but have shaved heads because they are going balding. Conversely, there are plenty of couch potatoes that have a full head of hair. Unfortunately, all you are getting with aphogee two-step protein treatment reviews is an over-priced multi-vitamin and a sales pitch to buy even more products from the company that you don’t need.
- Unveiling the Truth: Is Chris Hemsworth Balding or Not? - December 25, 2023
- Logan Paul’s Hair Transformation: Did He Undergo A Hair Transplant? - December 25, 2023
- 30 Chic Wash and Wear Haircuts for Over 60 - December 24, 2023