Nioxin 1 vs 2 If you’ve never used a hair growth system before, Nioxin – it’s one of those products that all women and men use for better hair! It might be confusing to know which type to go for. So here we break down how Nioxin System 1 differs from Nioxin System 2.
Well, I’m sure you’re aware that different types of hair may need different levels of treatment.
Naturally, the level of severity in the damage to your hair does change between Nioxin 1 or 2. For instance, Nioxin 1 is for thin-normal hair while Nioxin 2 would be significantly thinned or damaged hair. It’s just a way of differentiating what number suits you best based on the degree of damage it already has taken place.
So how many different levels are there? If you’re looking for products to improve the health of your hair, then know that Nioxin runs on a scale from one to six. Each level has its own benefits for your head honcho’s hydration needs so you can find what best suits you.
Nioxin System 1 vs 2
If you’re looking for a product that’ll give your hair the volume it needs, then what you need is a product from this brand! The Nioxin systems explained that these different levels of Nioxin are designed for people with all types of hair – so it’s important to know which type will work best for you.
Nioxin 1 is there for you when you feel like life has forgotten about your beauty. It’s designed to make it easy for anyone who wants thick, luxurious locks – but only if they’re experiencing thinning hair because it’s something they’ve experienced before or are just starting to see now. If you want to fight back against anything else happening with your hairline, this stuff will give you all the tools necessary to ensure everything stays smooth sailing.
Nioxin System 1 Cleanser Shampoo cleanses the scalp of build-up and product residue that can lead to hair thinning.
- Professional hair and scalp cleanser shampoo for healthy, non-chemically treated hair with light thinning.
- The detoxifying shampoo leaves hair naturally growing healthily with the body, volume, and shine.
- Cleansing shampoo eliminates product buildup, dirt, pollution, or toxins.
Nioxin 1 was created for those who have noticed thinning hair, whereas. Though it looks and feels nearly identical to its predecessor, Nioxin 2 is tailored for people with thinner hair. Thin-haired folks will notice an intense change when using this product, while those who already have thinning hair might not feel much difference at all.
Nioxin System 2 cleanser shampoo for natural hair and regressed thinning 10.1oz
- Our professional hair care regimen consists of three steps: shampooing, conditioning, and blow-drying.
- Our products are award-winning because they cleanse your scalp and provide thicker, fuller-looking hair while removing dandruff, sebum and skin cells from the follicles.
Now, Nioxin 3 might seem different from the first two, but it also has its benefits. Specifically designed for those who damage their hair with excessive use of other products, Nioxin 3 aims to restore natural thickness back into fine strands. For anyone who has repeatedly bleached or dyed their hair but now finds themselves suffering from loss of volume – then you’ll want to try out this special formula too!
Nioxin System 3 Cleanser for coloured hair with light thinning
- PROFESSIONAL HAIR AND SCALP CLEANSER SHAMPOO for color-treated hair with light thinning.
- Award: Behind the Chair Stylist Choice Winner Favourite Thinning Haircare, 16 consecutive years.
- NOURISHES YOUR SCALP WITH HEALTHIER-LOOKING RESULTS, so your locks can be as thick and as healthy as they deserve to be.
- MOISTURIZES YOUR DRY, COLD-EXPOSED SCALPS to leave you with healthier skin, stronger locks and a moisture overload.
Like Nioxin 3, Nioxin 4 has been especially formulated for those who regularly use various chemical treatments to maintain and restore their hair. If you color your hair or go to the salon regularly – even without coloring your hair – you’re technically considered someone with chemically treated hair.
Nioxin System 4 cleanser shampoo can repair hair damage due to chemical treatments, color hair and thinning hair.
- ADVANCED THINNING HAIR CARE PRODUCTS.
- Active Renewal Technology Cleanses Dry Scalp and Follicles Leaving Stronger, Thicker Looking Hair.
- MOISTURIZING SHAMPOO FOR COLOR TREATED HAIR.
- The best products for men who are experiencing or who are at risk of developing balding.
I know – It’s getting complicated. But stick with me, we’re almost done looking at the difference between Nioxin systems.
Nioxin 5 is specially designed for those whose hair falls somewhere in between thinning hair and thick hair. It’s a compromise option for people who don’t have much thinner hair than they did when they first began to experience this problem (which may or may not still be quite large).
Nioxin 6 is perfect for those who have coarse hair. For those of you who don’t know what that means, coarse hair typically has a specific texture and volume. Meaning, it doesn’t necessarily mean frizzy or just really thick- there are many other factors that can define the texture of your hair so it’s important to keep an open mind about what coarse means.
You will also like: Nutri Ox vs Nioxin | Which is Best For Hair Loss?
How do I know which ones I need?
Nioxin comes in three different formulas: Cleanser (for Fine Hair), thickening (for Medium-Thin Hair), and Scalp Therapy (for noticeably thinning hair). It might seem like you’ll need all three depending on your symptoms, but typically when someone has an oily scalp or fine strands they use the Nioxin Cleanser.
On the other hand, when someone has thick roots and dense strands, they use either Thickening or Scalp Therapy based on what symptoms they’re looking to treat specifically. Just talk to your hairstylist or barber about what will about your hair type.
Nioxin is an essential part of your daily routine – but on the other hand how do you choose?
Nioxin 6 makes sense for people with fine hair, who just want to cover up any signs of damage or color. It also works well for people that don’t want too much fullness in their hair, but just want it to look great day after day.
Nioxin 4 can work wonders for people with thick hair, but if you’re someone with thinning hair – it’s probably best not to go this route because when you use this level of Nioxin, it can cause dryness and lead to breakage.
Nioxin 3 is the perfect balance between everything!
Conclusion – Nioxin 1 vs 2
Overall, the difference between Nioxin 1 and 2 will play an important role in mitigating hair loss for many individuals; however, it may not be the best option for everyone. There are many factors that play into choosing which is best suited to your needs, so don’t hesitate to contact us (comment below) if you have any questions!
You will also like: Nioxin vs Rogaine
- Kevin Durant’s Haircuts: A Style Guide For Fans - December 24, 2023
- Travis Kelce’s Haircuts: From Dreadlocks To Buzz Cut Fade - December 23, 2023
- Vegeta’s Hairline: Unraveling The Widow’s Peak Mystery - December 23, 2023