Here are the best 6 ways how to reverse balding naturally.
But first let’s look at 1 main cause of balding, DHT. Hair loss is a condition experienced by approximately 70% of men and 40% of women, was once thought to be irreversible. For many years, researchers were unable to pinpoint the exact causes of baldness (or androgenetic alopecia), although it was suspected that it had to do with testosterone levels in the blood. In fact, it’s not the levels of testosterone, but the actions of a testosterone derivative, DHT (dihydrotestosterone) that lead to what causes serious hair loss. DHT binds to an enzyme in the oil gland of the hair follicle, gradually shrinking the follicle and impairing its function.
Now that the exact mechanism of androgenetic alopecia has been identified, treatments for balding have become far more effective. However, the hair loss industry is worth $3.5 billion annually, and it’s rife with products and supplement for balding that fail to deliver on their promises. So when selecting a way to reverse hair loss naturally, “buyer beware!”
How to reserve balding naturally?
The natural ways how to reserve balding is if you’re dealing with hair loss. It has been existed for centuries and even in today’s modern days of fast-paced world, but these eternal natural remedies continue to play an important role in hair loss prevention and treatment.
It can be argued that traditional natural ways of hair loss treatment are as effective as medication and above all surgery, but for not so severe cases of hair loss stages only early stages of male pattern baldness and female pattern baldness, natural remedies treatment are the clear winner.
Very often you need to reverse balding just by strengthen your hair a little because it has started to fall out or showing any signs of balding, rather than have a hair transplant or getting more drugs to intake, even if it considered more effective, undoubtedly have quite a lot of side effects. For instance, if you experience hair loss due to medication or a disease, the last thing that your body needs are more pills for balding.
There are many natural treatments for Hair loss and balding prevention, which generally they fall into several groups;
Of course, the boundaries between these are pretty blurred, because for instance you use herbs (or herbal extracts) for massage, so this separation is to some extent conditional.
1) Diet- plays a really important role in temporary hair loss prevention and treatment. There are many cases when severe weight loss diets have caused temporary hair loss. On the other hand, if you have a type of hair loss or receding hairline, diet alone can’t help but for milder stages of hair loss, eating the right stuff is helpful.
Especially good food to reverse balding for to get thicker hair is the outer skin of plants like cucumbers, potatoes, peppers, and, sprouts. They contain the silica mineral. Fatty acids are also essential for good hair grow, and they can be found in foods like walnuts, canola oil, fish, and soya. If you have iron deficiency, then lean meats are helpful. Still, it is necessary to stress that by keeping to the right diet, you can’t expect miracles in terms of hair growth.
2) Vitamins and Supplements- are also necessary for your healthy hair. Though it is completely possible that you get enough vitamins and minerals through food, and you don’t need any additional intake, sometimes it is better to regularly input vitamins and supplements. One of the most important vitamins for healthy hair is B12 vitamins, which naturally is found in eggs, meat and poultry, but if you can’t get enough of it by consuming these kinds of food, you should consider supplements. Like other, B vitamins, and Biotin Chewable is particular on Amazon, There are also essential for good hair (and nails), so maybe you’d better get a combined vitamins’ formula. Click here to get a free hair loss protocol ingredients guide
3) Herbs- are going through a real resurrection in therapy, although many doctors still deny their therapeutic properties. The herb that is regarded with most respect in relation to hair loss treatment is saw palmetto benefits, and it can be said that it successfully competes with modern hair loss drugs. Although clinical research over the effects of herbs on hair loss is not abundant, many people see from experience that herbs do work. Some of the most popular herbs and plants for hair loss treatment, like nettle root, Dong Quai, rosemary, aloe vera, jojoba, etc. are described in more detail read the natural hair growth stages.
4) Massage- hair loss prevention and treatment is massaging the scalp (including acupuncture) and aromatherapy, most often massage is performed not with bare hands but with needles, as is the case with acupuncture, or herbal oils and extracts are rubbed into the skin. In any case, even bare hand massaging of particular spots on your hair and all over your body improves the blood circulation and stimulates hair growth. Usually massage is a short routine, and it takes no more than 5 minutes per session. You can go to a salon for a massage session, but you can also get an electric massager for hair growth at Amazon and perform it at home.
5) Aromatherapy- and the final reverse hair loss naturally group also involves natural ingredients like the essential oils of thyme, rosemary, lavender, cedarwood, grapeseed and jojoba. Several drops of the oils are mixed together and are applied on the scalp hair loss affected areas. This is performed before going to bed and while you sleep, the oils help your hair to grow.
And how can I to get the people experiencing grey hair, Click here for A Proven Method to Reverse Gray and White Hair – Naturally.
There are various types of products that can reverse baldness naturally and procedures designed to prevent hair loss and/or promote regrowth that have demonstrated their effectiveness. These include:
- Hair transplants – First performed in the 1950s, hair transplants have snowballed in popularity and techniques have been streamlined. However, transplants are costly, and rarely covered under insurance plans. In addition, the surgery itself is based on translated follicles from one side of the head to the other, not increasing the overall number of follicles. Transplants might move the hair around, but the hair itself remains in its original poor condition.
- Pharmaceuticals -Doctors often prescribe oral medications to combat alopecia. Although these drugs have achieved results for patients, they are also suspected to have serious side effects for many, including sexual dysfunction and cognitive impairment. Topical pharmaceutical products also have side effects. Most notably, pharmaceutical products nurture hair that is substantively weaker, and more prone to falling out should treatment end. The hair that grow is simply not as strong.
- Science based natural therapies – There are superior products on the market that use plant derivatives and peptides to slow hair loss and promote hair growth. These relatively new products have performed well in clinical trials and have no observed side effects.
How Science-based Natural Therapies Work
In today’s world, we are increasingly aware of the consequences of using harsh chemicals. Many women prefer to avoid pharmaceutical or chemical treatments, opting for more natural products. The products in a science-based natural therapy take steps to hinder hair loss, such as:
- Inhibiting the 5-alpha-reductase enzyme which converts testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT)
- Removing DHT from the scalp
- Removing built-up toxins and cosmetics from the pores and follicles
- Exfoliating and removing dead cells from the scalp
In addition, products in the line promote the health of hair follicles and existing hair by:
- Improving the strength of the existing hair
- Supporting hair anchoring
- Stimulating the hair’s growing phase
- Accelerating new cell regeneration and increasing scalp thickness
- Controlling and regulating the sebum glands
- Increasing blood circulation and nutrition supply to the roots of the hair
These science-based products take a natural approach to reversing balding naturally, by using ingredients derived from plants such as soy beans and rice, reputable companies have created hair restoration methods that are both safe and effective.
More related topic and natural hair growth.