Female Pattern Hair Loss Success Stories
It was an ugly history before for some females, but now can tell their hair loss success stories, over the years it was a common misconception that balding just affects males only. But the true story, this is not so. Female Pattern Hair Loss, hair breakage, thinning, bald patch or Androgenetic alopecia, is predominantly visible on the top and sides of the head. I did not know that 1/3 of women just like us suffer from female pattern hair loss, it even affects women in their teenage years, and a long history of family generation passed on. However, the majority of hair loss occurs after menopause. But, my hair loss success story is here to help you understand hair loss and show you the best ways for female pattern hair loss success treatment.
So, read it all here My finasteride success story.
3 Facts About Hair Loss
- Women Lose 100-125 strands of hair each day
- Hair Loss is hereditary and can come from both parents.
- True Story Female Pattern Hair loss occurs when lost hair does not re-grow or when hair loss exceeds 125 strands per day
What Causes Female Pattern Hair Loss?
- Stress: Both Physical and Emotional
- Irregular Thyroid
- Hormonal changes such as pregnancy, menopause, and even Birth Control Pills
- Medications such as Hypertension meds and even vitamin A
- Environmental Pollution
- Excessive Colouring and Perms
Related: People are reading more and female pattern baldness
Whether you are a man or a woman, if treated early, hair loss can be stopped and even reversed. We have compiled a list of the Leading Female Patter Hair Loss Treatments for hair regrowth success stories. These products come highly recommended by our team of experts and consumers.
3 Most Effective Female Pattern Hair Loss Products of Success
Women’s Rogaine contains minoxidil, the only FDA-approved ingredient clinically proven to regrow hair. Minoxidil penetrates the scalp to stimulate hair follicles and regrows hair. ROGAINE can even reverse the progression of hereditary hair loss. Women’s ROGAINE® is the #1 dermatologist-recommended brand for hair regrowth.
A 3-month supply of Women’s Rogaine retails for $79.95 but we found it for almost 50% less at Amazon.com
Tricomin® Hair Care Products deliver the benefits of years of research and development by ProCyte Corporation, a leader in the art and science of healthy hair!
Enriched with Triamino Copper Nutritional Complex™ TricoPack Contains:
- Revitalizing Shampoo, 8 fl oz (237 ml: Stimulates and restores health, structure, and vitality to thinning, fine, or damaged hair.
- Restructuring Conditioner, 8 fl oz (237 ml: Helps restore your hair’s natural protein and mineral balance, building structure, luster, and body into thinning, damaged, and otherwise challenged hair. The nourishing formulation stimulates, invigorates, and conditions your hair while powering-up natural defence processes with the clinically-tested Triamino Copper Nutritional Complex™.
- Solution Follicle Therapy Spray, 6 fl oz (180 ml): Enriches your hair and scalp with a unique blend of essential amino acids, minerals, and body-building ingredients
The suggested retail price for Tricomin TricoPack is $106.00, we were able to find it for much less at DrugStore.com for $84.80, a 20% savings!
If you have excessively thinning areas or a low-density hairline, Follicle Booster® is an intensive, vitamin-enriched leave-in scalp treatment that exfoliates dead skin cells and transports advanced nourishment to hair. Nioxin Follicle Booster retails for $52.00 but we found it at Amazon.com for only $21.89, a 37% savings!
If you find this information about female pattern hair loss success story helpful, share your comment.