Here are the best 6 ways how can hair loss be reversed naturally, But first let’s look at 1 main cause of balding, DHT. Hair loss is a condition experienced by approximately 70% of men and 40% of women, was once thought to be irreversible.
For many years, researchers were unable to pinpoint the exact causes of baldness (or androgenetic alopecia), although it was suspected that it had to do with testosterone levels in the blood. In fact, it’s not the levels of testosterone, but the actions of a testosterone derivative, DHT (dihydrotestosterone) that lead to what causes serious hair loss. DHT binds to an enzyme in the oil gland of the hair follicle, gradually shrinking the follicle and impairing its function.
Now that the exact mechanism of androgenetic alopecia has been identified, treatments for balding have become far more effective. However, the hair loss industry is worth $3.5 billion annually, and it’s rife with products and supplement for balding that fail to deliver on their promises. So when selecting a way to reverse hair loss naturally, “buyer beware!”
How can hair loss be reversed naturally?
The natural ways how to reverse alopecia, is if you’re dealing with hair loss. It has been existed for centuries and even in today’s modern days of fast-paced world, but these eternal natural remedies continue to play an important role in hair loss prevention and treatment.
Very often hair loss suffers asked, can male pattern baldness be reversed? Yes pattern balding can be reverse in the early stages of balding just by strengthen your hair, when it has started to fall out or showing any signs of hair loss, rather than have a hair transplant or getting more drugs to intake, even if it considered more effective, undoubtedly have quite a lot of side effects. For instance, if you experience hair loss due to medication or a disease, the last thing that your body needs are more pills for balding.
There are many natural treatments for male pattern baldness and hair loss prevention, which generally they fall into several groups;
1) Diet – plays a really important role in temporary hair loss prevention and treatment. There are many cases when severe weight loss diets have caused temporary hair loss. On the other hand, if you have a type of hair loss or receding hairline, diet alone can’t help, but for milder stages of hair loss, eating the right stuff is helpful.
Especially good food to reverse balding for to get thicker hair is the outer skin of plants like cucumbers, potatoes, peppers, and, sprouts. They contain the silica mineral. Fatty acids are also essential for good hair grow, and they can be found in foods like walnuts, canola oil, fish, and soya. If you have iron deficiency, then lean meats are helpful. Still, it is necessary to stress that by keeping to the right diet, you can’t expect miracles in terms of hair growth.
2) Vitamins and Supplements – are also necessary for your healthy hair. Though it is completely possible that you get enough vitamins and minerals through food, and you don’t need any additional intake, sometimes it is better to regularly input vitamins and supplements. One of the most important vitamins for healthy hair is B12 vitamins, which naturally is found in eggs, meat and poultry, but if you can’t get enough of it by consuming these kinds of food, you should consider supplements. Like other, B vitamins, and Biotin Chewable is particular on Amazon, There are also essential for good hair (and nails), so maybe you’d better get a combined vitamins’ formula. Click here to get a free hair loss protocol ingredients guide
3) Herbs – are going through a real resurrection in therapy, although many doctors still deny their therapeutic properties. The herb that is regarded with most respect in relation to hair loss treatment is saw palmetto benefits, and it can be said that it successfully competes with modern hair loss drugs. Although clinical research over the effects of herbs on hair loss is not abundant, many people see from experience that herbs do work. Some of the most popular herbs and plants for hair loss treatment, like nettle root, Dong Quai, rosemary, aloe vera, jojoba, etc.
To described in more detail read the Ayurvedic treatment for male pattern baldness.
Of course, the boundaries between these are pretty blurred, because for instance you use herbs (or herbal extracts) for massage, so this separation is to some extent conditional.
4) Massage – hair loss prevention and treatment is massaging the scalp (including acupuncture) and aromatherapy, most often massage is performed not with bare hands but with needles, as is the case with acupuncture, or herbal oils and extracts are rubbed into the skin. In any case, even bare hand massaging of particular spots on your hair and all over your body improves the blood circulation and stimulates hair growth. Usually massage is a short routine, and it takes no more than 5 minutes per session. You can go to a salon for a massage session, but you can also get an electric massager for hair growth at Amazon and perform it at home.
5) Aromatherapy – and the final reverse hair loss naturally group also involves natural ingredients like the essential oils of thyme, rosemary, lavender, cedarwood, grapeseed and jojoba. Several drops of the oils are mixed together and are applied on the scalp hair loss affected areas. This is performed before going to bed and while you sleep, the oils help your hair to grow.
Can hormonal hair loss be reversed
While hormones can cause hair loss, there are many other reasons for it too. Keep in mind that most cases of male baldness aren’t inherited. They’re more likely caused by factors you control, like your age, lifestyle, family history, stress levels and physical health. This means that if you’re starting to lose your hair now, it’s highly unlikely it was caused by anything you or your parents did or didn’t do when you were a baby (and yes we realize how confusing that is). The good news is that there are solutions out there for reversing hormonal male pattern baldness, so men can keep their hair as long as they want.
Can female androgenetic alopecia be reversed
Yes, It’s one of the most common questions asked by women struggling with hair loss, but it’s also one of the most frequently misunderstood topics in all the hair restoration science. Androgenetic alopecia (AGA) has been referred to as the greatest mimicker in the skin because its signs and symptoms closely resemble those of many other ailments and conditions, from hypothyroidism to hypopituitarism to polycystic ovarian syndrome.
How would you like to reverse the effects of androgenetic alopecia (hair loss due to female hormones) in just one month? While that might sound too good to be true, the only thing you have to do is follow these three steps, which we’ll explain below. If you’re ready to put this treatment into action, read on!
Chemical Treatments to Reverse Hair Loss
While there are many types of hair loss, androgenetic alopecia (AGA) is by far one of most common causes. If you have female AGA, you’ve probably noticed that your hair is becoming thinner and thinner, leaving more visible areas on your scalp. If left untreated, it can be difficult to get your hair back. However, thanks to a recent drug development, there are now chemical treatments that can help treat AGA from top to bottom (pun intended).
How to reverse alopecia and hair restoration
There are various types of products that can reverse baldness naturally and procedures designed to prevent hair loss and/or promote regrowth that have demonstrated their effectiveness. These include:
- Hair transplants – First performed in the 1950s, hair transplants have snowballed in popularity and techniques have been streamlined. However, transplants are costly, and rarely covered under insurance plans. In addition, the surgery itself is based on translated follicles from one side of the head to the other, not increasing the overall number of follicles. Transplants might move the hair around, but the hair itself remains in its original poor condition.
- Pharmaceuticals -Doctors often prescribe oral medications to combat alopecia. Although these drugs have achieved results for patients, they are also suspected to have serious side effects for many, including sexual dysfunction and cognitive impairment. Topical pharmaceutical products also have side effects. Most notably, pharmaceutical products nurture hair that is substantively weaker, and more prone to falling out should treatment end. The hair that grow is simply not as strong.
- Science based natural therapies – There are superior products on the market that use plant derivatives and peptides to slow hair loss and promote hair growth. These relatively new products have performed well in clinical trials and have no observed side effects.
Related: Can androgenic alopecia be reversed
How Science-based Natural Therapies Work
In today’s world, we are increasingly aware of the consequences of using harsh chemicals. Many women prefer to avoid pharmaceutical or chemical treatments, opting for more natural products. The products in a science-based natural therapy take steps to hinder hair loss, such as:
- Inhibiting the 5-alpha-reductase enzyme which converts testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT)
- Removing DHT from the scalp
- Removing built-up toxins and cosmetics from the pores and follicles
- Exfoliating and removing dead cells from the scalp
In addition, products in the line promote the health of hair follicles and existing hair by:
- Improving the strength of the existing hair
- Supporting hair anchoring
- Stimulating the hair’s growing phase
- Accelerating new cell regeneration and increasing scalp thickness
- Controlling and regulating the sebum glands
- Increasing blood circulation and nutrition supply to the roots of the hair
These science-based products take a natural approach to how can hair loss be reversed naturally, by using ingredients derived from plants such as soy beans and rice, reputable companies have created hair restoration methods that are both safe and effective.